Home > flute > 28 seconds in…

28 seconds in…

September 26th, 2010 Leave a comment Go to comments

YouTube Preview Image
This is so cool, but how does he do it?

Another Maya find. Thanks!

Categories: flute Tags:
  1. Saniya
    February 1st, 2011 at 04:03 | #1

The beet-boxing makes the sound so much cooler! How Does he do it?

2. Derek Tai
    February 5th, 2011 at 21:30 | #2

I think it is so cool that this person changes the style a person should play his/her flute into another style because this is the first time I saw a person play a flute like this.

3. Danielle Dy
    March 6th, 2011 at 04:31 | #3

This was a really entertaining video. I admired how he was able to multitask (beatbox while playing his flute) and still keep a good, consistent tone quality. However, he could have improved on his dynamics to make this piece even more unique and unbelievable!

4. Brian Ha
    March 7th, 2011 at 09:53 | #4

He is the coolest person I have ever seen. I think the beet boxing made it more
    exciting.

5. Sarah Kim
    March 8th, 2011 at 04:29 | #5

this link also is the beatboxing flute player. i thought it was cool how the flute player can make two different sounds on only one flute. i chose this particular song because it has a lot of views and a lot of people liked it.

6. Hannah
    March 13th, 2011 at 04:03 | #6

It’s so cool how he makes 2 noises at the same time, and I really liked the song(s) that he played!

7. Maya Tumiwa
    March 14th, 2011 at 04:28 | #7

This guy is great at playing the flute and he moves his fingers so fast like when we had to play the finger stretch but her fingers move faster. It is cool how he was multitasking by beat-boxing and just playing it normally. He was also rolling his tung at the same time. He was breathing really heavily but it seemed like it blended in with the beat-boxing.

8. Nana Park
    March 14th, 2011 at 06:47 | #8

It’s cool that he makes a jazzy and rock song at the same time. I also liked how he showed other people flute can play the classics best yet also can beat boxing. 😀 I should admit that he was the beat boxing person I’ve ever seen! 🙂

9. Ah yeon Jeong
    August 9th, 2011 at 08:43 | #9

ITS SO COOL THAT HE CAN MAKE A DIFFERNT SOUNDING MUSIC JUST BY ADDING HIS BEAT BOXING!!! BUT INFACT, I ACTUALLY LIKED THE MUSIC HE PLAYED….

HE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!